Referral Cleaning & Restoration Is Hiring A
Maintenance / Commercial
- Basic vehicle & equipment preventative maintenance
- Cleaning, maintaining and repairing vehicles & equipment
- Basic janitorial duties in the building and organizing of shop
- Outside grounds upkeep
- Cleaning carpet and upholstery at commercial buildings
- Assisting with emergency water damage restoration, residential cleaning and in shop work
- Dependable transportation to work
- Valid, Insurable Indiana Drivers License and Safe Driving Record
- Basic math skills
- Clean cut appearance a must, we provide a non-smoking environment
- Ability to work flexible hours critical
- Can pass a background check & drug test
- Possess their own personal cell phone
- Lives inside Allen County to be able to report to work on short notice because of emergency work
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Friendly pleasant personality that other team members enjoy working with
- Ability to work alone and function as a self motivator
- Positive attitude, friendly helpful disposition
- Dependability, honesty, trustworthy
- Strong work ethic. Desire to work with your hands
- Eye for detail, takes pride in workmanship
- Thrives in a clean, organized environment
- Interest in learning new skills, quick learner
- Teachable, with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Mechanical / ‘Handy Man’ background and experience is helpful
- No experience is necessary; we can train anyone with a positive attitude
Generally 15-30 total hours per week. A big plus is that we offer flexible hours to work with your schedule as long as the work is completed on time. We currently have cleaning appointments Monday-Friday and occasional weekend appointments. The trucks are usually at homes cleaning Mon – Fri. The trucks return to the office anywhere from 5-9 pm depending on when the day’s work is completed. During the week you would come in during the evening or early in the morning and on Saturday or Sunday during part of the day. The trucks must be cleaned, restocked and ready to go by the next morning before 8 am. Scheduling of commercial cleaning jobs vary based on the customers availability but currently it is usually Sunday night and occasionally Saturday during the day or evenings during the week. Water damages are 24/7 emergency response any day, any time.
Starting Training Wage: $9 – 10/ hour based upon experience and skills. Raise will given when you are able to clean commercial jobs alone with good quality and production rate. Bonus will be given if maintenance checklists are completed on time. Click here to learn other reasons you will enjoy working at Referral.
I’m Really Interested In Working For Referral, What Do I Do Now?
- Get to know us by exploring our website to learn more about the services we offer, our company history, meet our team members and watch video testimonials from our ‘Customer cheerleaders’ on our YouTube Channel to see what they say about Referral.
- Click here to download a PDF of our Application.
- Print out the application, follow the directions and complete it. You may email us your resume but we also request you to fill out the application.
- Call 260-255-5389 and leave a 60 second message about why you think we should hire you. This phone line is set up just for this purpose so no one will answer.
- Then call our office at 260-483-4383, to set up a time to meet in person, deliver your application to us and complete a math and map skills test at our office located at 2901 Parnell Ave, Fort Wayne, IN 46805. Click here to get directions to Referral Cleaning & Restoration.
- After we review your application, if we feel you have the qualifications we are looking for and feel you would be a good fit for our company we will call you and set up an appointment to have an in-person interview.
- Before the final hiring decision is made we will contact your references. You must also pass a drug test, criminal background report and BMV driving record.