Part-Time Office Assistant / Inside Sales Position
- Understanding of our cleaning services and procedures to properly answer the callers questions and solve their problem
- Answering incoming phone calls, giving an accurate quote for requested services, properly answering questions, use education and salesmanship to persuade callers to use our service
- Follow-up promptly on quotes given or interest shown
- Efficiently scheduling jobs for multiple trucks & technicians
- Prepare work orders
- Inside phone sales to our client base
- Making pre-cleaning reminder and follow up quality assurance calls to jobs
- Receiving rugs in shop including inspecting, measuring, quoting, loading/unloading
- Product sales from our office
- Daily tracking of payroll hours
- Invoicing jobs & collecting payment
- Track #’s and generate sales reports
- Data entry & basic book keeping using Quickbooks
- Handle customer concerns
- Creating, printing and mailing client correspondence and marketing materials
- Housekeeping chores at the office including vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning the restroom
- Creating & maintaining established relationships with our networking partners through phone calls and email
- Operate office equipment including computer, phone, scanner, fax and printer
- Occasional errands or deliveries if needed
- Be open to helping out on occasional jobs during storm surges or in special need
- High School Diploma or minimum of GED
- Excellent English Phone & Communication Skills
- Excellent Math Skills- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Calculating Time
- Computer Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Email, Typing Accurately
- Dependable Transportation with a Valid, Insurable Indiana Drivers License
- Clean Cut, Professional Appearance a Must
- We Provide a Non-Smoking Environment
- Passing a drug test, criminal background report and BMV driving record
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess These Important Traits:
- Teachable, with a willingness to learn and follow company systems
- Friendly, outgoing, cheerful, enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- A positive and cooperative team player
- Personable and fun to work with, yet professional
- Friendly, pleasant, caring voice quality. Clearly articulates words
- Writing skills including good grammar & spelling
- Dependable, regular attendance & punctual / on time
- Not afraid to do soft sales using education-based marketing over the phone, in the home, in the office or outside sales
- Enjoys proactive inside phone sales to our client base, networking partners and prospective clients
- Versatile, on occasion willing to get hands dirty by helping out on the job if necessary when our workload is extra busy such as from large floods, in shop rugs or shorthanded due to illness or vacation
- Willingness to learn and interest in self-improvement and continuing education of personal/professional/technical growth through audio training and certification classes recommended by the company
- Be able to prioritize and handle multiple incoming tasks
- Stay calm, and organized if under pressure
- Honesty and trustworthiness is absolutely necessary when handling confidential information
- Detail oriented
- Likes things neat and clean
- Organizational skills
- Monday: 8:30-5:00 with 30-minute lunch = 8 hours
- Tuesday: 8:45-2:15 with 30-minute lunch = 5 hours
- Wednesday: 8:45-2:15 with 30-minute lunch = 5 hours
- Thursday: 8:45-2:15 with 30-minute lunch = 5 hours
- Friday: 11:30-5:30 with no lunch = 6 hours
- Total: 29 Hours Per Week
Additional hours and flexibility on occasion or during unusual busy times you may be asked to come in early or stay late.
Starting Wage: Initial Training Rate of $10.00-12.00 / Hour. Potential starting pay commensurate based on ability and experience. Additional Office Performance Bonus of up to $3 / hour based on performance after training is completed. We want you to learn more so you can earn more! The faster you learn, then everyone wins.
I’m Really Interested In Working For Referral, What Do I Do Now?
- Get to know us by exploring our website to learn more about the services we offer, our company history, meet our team members and watch video testimonials from our ‘Customer cheerleaders’ on our YouTube Channel to see what they say about Referral.
- Click here to fill out our online application. You may email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, but we also request that you fill out the application. You may alternatively come to our office at 2901 Parnell Avenue, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 to fill out a paper application. Click here for directions.
- Call 260-255-5389 and leave a 60-second message about why you think we should hire you. This phone line is set up just for this purpose, so a live person won’t answer, you will reach a voicemail.
- We will review your application and if you meet the initial requirements of this position, our office manager will contact you to set up an initial interview where you will provide references and complete a math, map & typing skills test.
- If you pass the initial interview, the General Manager will contact you to set up a second interview.
- Before the final hiring decision is made, we will contact your references and you will need to:
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass a drug test.