Healthy Home News – February 2016
Greetings From Your Friends At Referral Cleaning & Restoration!
Say it with us… Only a month and a half until Spring! We hope you and your family have been able to make the most of the chilly winter weather. Team Referral has been looking forward to sunshine, warm temps, outdoor activities, flowers, and green grass…
What’s Up At Referral
Fine Fabric Upholstery Cleaning Class
In the middle of January, Alan and Audrey traveled to Pittsburgh, PA to attend a Fine Fabric Upholstery Cleaning Class. They learned how to conduct fiber and dye tests to eliminate color bleeding, how to identify and clean any type of fabric, including cotton, wool and silk, how to remove water stains and browning, how to remove spots and stains, how to treat upholstery for odors, what cleaning agents and specialty tools to use, and how to protect any fabric. Because the class was small, they were able to learn everything hands-on! The instructor for the class is considered an “industry expert” because has been in the cleaning and restoration industry for 50 years and has been instructing all kinds of similar courses for over 30 years.
We have a space at our office where we regularly clean rugs and furniture or we can clean your furniture in the comfort of your home. Read more about our upholstery cleaning process. Call us at 260-483-4383 and we will take care of you!
New Sign At The Referral Office
Our sign at the Referral office has finally been replaced. The original sign was installed in the late ’80s and it was definitely time for an update! Since the late ’80s, we have re-branded ourselves and we have added many more services to our expertise. What do you think??
Customer Appreciation Winter Discount Special
There is still time to take advantage of our best deal of the year!
- 10% off total order over $250 OR
- 20% off total order over $500 when you clean and protect the entire job (Scotchgard carpet rugs and fabric, seal grout, or refinish wood)
- Clean more, save more $$
- Mix and match any of our cleaning services to SAVE!
- Not valid with any other offers. Offer expires February 29, 2016.
Mention this offer when you call us at 260-483-4383 to schedule your cleaning!
February Facebook Giveaway
This month, we are giving away TWO tickets to The Fort Wayne Home & Garden Show on February 25-28 on our Facebook page. There will be some stiff competition for these tickets, so make sure you “like” Referral Cleaning & Restoration’s Facebook page so you don’t miss your chance to win!
Testimonial of the Month
Hear from a Fort Wayne mother of three boys who had her cotton chair cleaned by Referral:
It is time to get your tax returns filed! We recommend our awesome CPA, Karena Sylvester of the SBS CPA Group, to take care of all your tax time needs. Karena has helped Referral over the years with all of our tax-related questions and situations. She is extremely knowledgeable AND extremely nice. It doesn’t get much better than that! Give Karena a call this tax season at 260-407-5000.
How To Keep Your Resolution Going
Don’t fall victim to the February curse! Don’t let your resolutions or goals fall by the wayside this month! If you have decided to get healthy in 2016, IPFW’s blog has 12 Food Hacks to help you conquer your goals and look back on 2016 without regret!
And for any other resolutions or goals that you want to stick, check out How To Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions According To Science.
February Fun in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne Boat Show – February 11-14
- Weather The Fort – February 20
- Fort Wayne Home & Garden Show – February 25-28
- Down The Line – February 26-27
- Fort Wayne Komets
- Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- The Fort Wayne Homepage has even more upcoming Fort Wayne events!
Fast February Facts
- February 2: Groundhog Day came about because of a German superstition. It was thought that if a hibernating animal cast a shadow on February 2, winter would last for another six weeks. If there was no shadow, spring would come early.
- February 9, 1964: The Beatles appeared on The Ed Sullivan Show for the first time.
- February 15, 2005: YouTube was activated.
- February 28, 1983: CBS sitcom M*A*S*H ended after 11 seasons, airing a special two-and-a-half hour episode watched by 77% of the television viewing audience
The Referral Team
2901 Parnell Ave.
Referral’s Mission: Referral provides the most outstanding cleaning and restoration service experience ever. We create a clean, healthy, comfortable and happy indoor environment that our clients can be proud of so that they can relax and enjoy a richer quality of life. Guaranteed.
Confused when it comes to choosing a carpet cleaner? Who Can You Trust?
Download and Read the FREE ‘Consumers Guide To Choosing A Professional Cleaning Firm.’ Learn 6 costly carpet cleaning misconceptions and discover 21 mistakes even ‘smart people’ make when choosing a professional carpet cleaner.