Fort Wayne Real Estate Professionals, Have You Ever Had A Listing That Was A Nice House, But It Was Hard To Show Because…
The carpet was a mess with dark soiled traffic areas on a light colored carpet and dark lines all around the edge of the room. The dents from where the furniture used to sit stand out. The tile & grout in the center of the kitchen and bathroom don’t come close to the same color as along the edge of the wall where it’s clean. There are ugly stains from the dog and who knows what else. Worse yet it smells kind of stale with a vague ‘pet’ aroma and one room has a pet urine odor. To top if off when you open the door to show them the basement you find wet carpet and water damage because the power was shut off to the house and the sump pump didn’t work.
You NEVER Get A Second Chance To Make A 1st Impression! You can immediately see it on prospective buyers face as they walk in and their nose wrinkles, or they glance unhappily at the stains on the carpet. So you lead off with an excuse, “It’ll be cleaned before you move in, of course…” or worse for the seller and agent, “Maybe they’ll give you a carpet allowance…”
The previous homeowners don’t often notice those soiled traffic areas, spots, or odors because they have become accustomed to them. But you can bet a new prospect interested in buying the home will. Someone else’s dirt is different than your own. And we all know that first impressions are everything in the sales game! Someone could think “If they didn’t even clean the carpet what else wasn’t maintained correctly?” A clean house is more than clean, it tells a potential buy that the house has been taken care of, properly maintained and that there are no hidden problems.
The sad part is you know it doesn’t really need new carpet… just some true professional TLC. Plus who wants to spend a lot of money replacing the floors when the new homeowner may not have the same preferences as you. You just want the house to look clean and smell fresh, but the last cleaning company you used didn’t clean the edges, scratched up the freshly painted baseboards, didn’t get all the spots out and it took days for the carpet to dry. You know it will sell much faster if it looks, feels and smells clean, fresh & healthy. But you just don’t know who to call…
Choosing a Carpet Cleaner can be confusing. Why? Because we are bombarded with misleading advertising, confusing claims, and simply bad information. From ridiculously low prices, and high-pressure sales to unqualified technicians and near worthless methods or poor results.
This may be the first time you have heard of Referral Cleaning & Restoration. Referral has been family owned and operated since 1977 and has a proven track record and reputation for meticulous cleaning. Referral is recommended by local floor covering professionals. Read their testimonials and see what they say or watch video testimonials on our YouTube Channel. When you read our consumers guide you will discover why we are different than ‘the other companies’.
Referral offers Residential Carpet Cleaning, Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning, Rug Cleaning, Pet Urine Stain & Odor Removal, Specialty Stain Removal, & Water Damage Restoration. Call Referral at 260-483-4383 to schedule cleaning services that will help homes sell faster and for more money.
Realtors – Is Referral New To You?
Take Referral For A FREE Test Drive At Your Home
How Can We Make Such An Incredible Offer?
I know what you are thinking… how can someone offer their services for free and still stay in business? Well, quite frankly we do not usually discount our work, let alone give it away for FREE and if all we did was free cleaning, we would go broke. But we know that if we can just have the opportunity to show you what a fabulous job we do cleaning carpet, upholstery, oriental rugs and tile/grout, then we will have you as a client for life.
We also realize that you have daily opportunities to recommend a carpet, upholstery and rug cleaner to your clients, and we want to be that company. We want you to truly believe in our company and be confident when you suggest Referral to your clients. So instead of spending money on advertising we would rather make this offer so you can experience our outstanding service and quality work, in your own home. It will allow us to get acquainted with you with no risk on your part. You’ll see first-hand what we do, how we are different from other companies and why your clients would appreciate you suggesting Referral. If you have other areas you would also like cleaned above and beyond our free offer, call with your room sizes and we will give you an estimate over the phone. Don’t be bashful, go ahead and take advantage of your free cleaning.
Earn Free Cleaning
If you are the first person to refer our company to a new client that uses our services, we will send you a $25 Referral Reward Certificate valid for any of Referral’s Cleaning Services to show our appreciation.
We look forward to hearing from you, contact us at 260-483-4383. You won’t be disappointed!
How Does Referral Charge?
By the square foot. Many rooms can qualify for our discounted rate if empty and vacuumed. Fill out our online quote request with your room sizes or contact us at 260-483-4383 for an estimate or to schedule a cleaning. The day of cleaning we will measure the areas being cleaned to the nearest half foot to calculate the invoice.
Do I Have to Meet You at The House?
No, when you call to schedule you can provide us with the job information, a keybox code for access and credit card information for payment. You can depend on Referral to do a quality job when left unattended. Or if you prefer we can call you on your cell phone when we are headed to the job so you can meet us there.
Testimonials From Fort Wayne Homeowners:
- “I am confident my home sold faster and for a higher price than it would have without the services of Referral Cleaning & Restoration.” – Evan & Susan Jones
- “I sold my home quickly after Referral cleaned it.” – Sheila Westerman
- “We recently purchased a home and the carpet was in terrible shape. There were spots, stains and soiled traffic areas. We were blown away with how clean Referral got it. It looks practically new! The previous owners had 7 kids and 2 dogs, thanks to Referral it never looks like they were here.” – Mr. & Mrs. West
Here are a few Real Estate Professionals in the Fort Wayne area that have used Referral’s Cleaning & Restoration Services. Do you recognize anyone you know?
- Pat Piat with Mike Thomas Associates
- Dick Watson with Mike Thomas Associates
- Keri Garcia with Mike Thomas Associates
- Greg Adams with Century 21
- Beth Watkins with Century 21
- Kedric Koeppe with Century 21
- Judy Baumgartner with Century 21
- Nanci Amstutz with Century 21
- Pat McGuffey with Century 21
- Sandy Larkin with Keller Williams
- Ed McCutcheon with Century 21
- Son Huynh with Century 21
- Tammy Baumgartner with Century 21
- Claire McGuffey-Jordan with Century 21
- Tracy Hale-Lamb with Century 21
- Susanne Rippey with Century 21
- Deb Mustard with Wible & Associates
- James Debender with Coldwell Banker
- Connie Peters with Coldwell Banker
- Bette Sue Rowe with Coldwell Banker
- Josette Jordan with Coldwell Banker
- John Lahmeyer with Coldwell Banker
- Alan McMahan with Coldwell Banker
- Carlye Baenen with Coldwell Banker
- Karen Byers with Coldwell Banker
- Cindy Griffin Malone with Coldwell Banker
- Duane Miller with Coldwell Banker
- David Gall with Coldwell Banker
- Michelle Hinton with Coldwell Banker
- Adam Smith with Coldwell Banker
- Gerry & Pat Lydy with Coldwell Banker
- John Bellio with Coldwell Banker
- Laura Martinez with Coldwell Banker
- Karen Surguine with Coldwell Banker
- Linda James with Coldwell Banker
- Rick & Colleen Hilker with Coldwell Banker
- Susie Carpenter with Coldwell Banker
- Larry Phillips with Remax Results
- Jami Barker with Remax Results
- Dave & Pam McDaniel with Remax Results
- Neil Federspiel with Remax Results
- John Sullivan with Remax Results
- Joyce Butler with Remax Professionals
- Nancy Weigelt with Remax Results
- Sandy Kelty with Remax Results
- Tamara Braun with Remax Results
- Debra Mcpherson with Remax Results
- Matthew Stopa with Remax Results
- Carol Dellinger with Remax Results
- Mary Campbell with Remax Results
- Christine Knepp with Remax Results
- David Peare with Remax Results
- Cindy Garrett with Remax Results
- Ann Eckrich with Remax Results
- Patty Trith with Remax Results
- Beth Goldsmith with North Eastern Group Realty / Sold By The Gold Team
- Chris Sanderson with North Eastern Group Realty
- Craig Martin with North Eastern Group Realty
- Robert Justice with North Eastern Group Realty
- Lori Stinson with North Eastern Group Realty
- Jodi Skowronek with North Eastern Group Realty
- Jeff Haines with North Eastern Group Realty
- Denise Smotherman with North Eastern Group Realty
- Patrick Gillan with Keller Williams Realty
- Gary & Jill Brigman with Keller Williams Realty
- Donna Debolt with McComb Real Estate
- Dave Eggiman with Real Living Ness Brothers
- Diane Blake with Blake Realty
- Brad Smith with Realty Flex
- Dan Griswold with Lighthouse Professional Realty
- Darren Schortgen of Schortgen Realty
- Mark Noneman with #1 Advantage Realtors
- Ted Wright with #1 Advantage Realtors
- Jean Kaste with Reecer Properties
- Joelle Ruefer with Reecer Properties
Free Bonus For Realtors
Referral wants to help make your life easier! We also want to help you be successful in your business. Below are some tools that will help.
- Click here to view and download Craig Forte’s 237 Page Ultimate Real Estate Success Secret. It contains the most reliable, step by step way to grow your real estate production 33% to over 400% each year. To learn more visit www.fortecommunications.com
- Dean Jackson spends MOST of his time reading, talking to marketing innovators, discovering new things, and figuring out how to apply them to Real Estate. Visit www.DeanJackson.com to download his Free report to learn how to get more prospects, more referrals, organize your business and create a money making website!
- Subscribe to “I Love Marketing” Podcast by Dean Jackson And Joe Polish or visit www.ILoveMarketing.com