6 Reasons To Get Carpet Protector
- Reduces permanent stains. A great looking carpet can be ruined by an ugly spot. Unprotected carpet doesn’t repel spillage as well as protected carpet. Being able to remove spots and spills more effectively, you can avoid permanent staining.
- Helps save your traffic areas from becoming destroyed. Traffic area soil is very abrasive and cuts carpet yarns like a knife. This damaging soil can easily bond to an unprotected carpet. By applying protector, you will increase the life of your carpet dramatically. When you vacuum your protected carpet the soils will release from the carpet pile much more effectively.
- Make spots easier to remove.The easier a spot is to remove, the less cleaner you will have to use. The less agitation you will have to use, and the less time it will take. Many spots can be removed easily with just water.
- Makes your next professional cleaning more effective. Having protector applied to your carpet will enhance your next cleaning. More soil will be removed the next time your carpeting is professionally cleaned.
- Helps avoid costly service calls. Although you want to call us out to handle any spot you cannot remove immediately, carpet protector helps you remove more spots than you could without protector. You may be able to save a minimum charge by removing the spot yourself.
- 3M recommends the application of Scotchgard after each cleaning on all carpet fiber types. With an application of Scotchgard carpet protector, you have the assurance your carpet is protected with a premium quality product.
Does Scotchgard Really Work?
Here’s what our clients had to say!
- “I appreciate the care and recommendation of Scotchgard in high traffic areas. It extends the time between cleaning because the carpet remains cleaner longer.” – Mrs. Adams – Fort Wayne, IN
- “On July 4th our son and his family were here visiting. Our 9 year old grandson spilled a can of coke all over the carpet. I simply grabbed a towel, dampened it and laid it over the spill. Every bit of it came up! You couldn’t even tell where the spill was! I was amazed at the way the coke beaded up on TOP of the carpet. I never wanted to have our floor Scothgarded in the past but I am sure glad I changed my mind. That Scotchgard worked like a charm!” – Mrs. Miller – Fort Wayne, IN
Untreated / Treated
Wine spill soaks into untreated carpet and makes a spot that’s hard to get out, but on treated carpet, the wine beads up, and can be blotted up without a trace.