Healthy Home News – September 2017
We hope you had an excellent summer! Now the kids are back in school and fall will be here before we know it!
This is our 40TH YEAR of helping you with your back-to-school cleaning. Our schedule is filling up fast. Call us ASAP to have your Carpet, Upholstery, Tile & Grout, Wood Floors, or Oriental and Area Rugs cleaned. Give us a call at 260-483-4383 today!
September Cleaning Special
Referral has had great results with our deep cleaning tile and grout process. Sealing your tile and grout will protect it from absorbing stains and will keep it looking fresh long after Referral has cleaned it. Call us today to have your tile and grout cleaned and sealed!
Testimonial Of The Month
Read more about how you can receive a $25 Cleaning Credit or a $25 Hall’s Gift Card after leaving Referral a positive online review.
To watch more testimonials from satisfied customers of Referral, please visit Referral’s YouTube page.
DON’T FORGET! With our Referral Reward Program, you can earn a $25 Referral Reward for each new customer you refer to us! This will save you money on your future cleanings. Refer-A-Friend-Or-Family-Member Here!
What Makes Referral Different From The Competition?
Below is an actual review of a franchise restoration company
How can you make sure the above scenario does not happen to you?
- Referral Has The Knowledge. As a family-owned company for 40 years, we have invested in the best water damage restoration training to serve our customers. Our reputation has been built on our attention to detail, including the extensive documentation of the restoration process to ensure we check on your water damage daily until it is dry.
- Referral Is Organized. Our warehouse of specialized drying equipment is so organized that every piece of equipment (over 250 items) is numbered and logged. This ensures that no piece of equipment is left behind or “lost” for weeks at a customer’s home. We also have an office team that will begin working on the paperwork of your water damage and communicating with your insurance adjuster immediately. This makes it possible for us to consistently finish restoring water damages in a week or less.
- Referral Cares. We care about the outcome of your water damage. We know how traumatic a water damage event is and we want to restore it to pre-loss condition as quickly and seamlessly as possible. We also want to restore your water damage correctly the first time because we care about our customers.
- Trust Referral. Referral is committed to helping our customers by being honest and working hard to restore the chaos of a water damage event quickly and thoroughly. Read even more reasons to trust Referral to restore your water damage!
Before & After Pic Of The Month
Wow! What a transformation! This customer had 24-year-old carpet and had been dry cleaning it herself for the past 20 years. However, the carpet still had soiled traffic areas. The customer considered installing new carpet and was then referred to Referral. Referral saved her several thousands of dollars from prematurely replacing her carpet by providing a detailed, thorough cleaning. She was so happy. Read this customer’s Facebook review here!
What’s Up At Referral?
We are so excited to have William joining the Referral team! You are going to be very impressed when he cleans for you. For the next few months, he will be training with Alan, as he teaches him the extensive knowledge he has gained in his 30 years in the cleaning and restoration industry. Please give William a warm welcome when he cleans for you!
Angela & Audrey Attend Fred Pryor Seminar
Angela and Audrey attended a Fred Pryor seminar about Leadership & Management Skills for Women. They discovered their personal leadership style, how to be an effective leader, how to plan for and organize the team, how to better praise, recognize, and reward the team to help everyone perform at their peak, and so much more. It was an enlightening and fun day that will contribute to the future success of the Referral team!
Life Hack Of The Month
- HVAC Maintenance. Summer is just a memory and, pretty soon, we will have to turn on our furnaces. September is a great month to give your heating and cooling system a check-up. Locally, we recommend calling W.C. Borchelt & Sons for all your heating and cooling needs.
- Fireplace & Chimney Maintenance. Be sure to inspect and clean your fireplace and chimney before winter hits. Locally, we recommend calling Dusty Brothers or Chimney 1 for all your fireplace and chimney needs.
- Air Duct Cleaning. When was the last time you had your air ducts cleaned? Pet owners and allergy sufferers definitely want to pay attention to this. Locally, we recommend Quality Air Duct Cleaning for all your air duct cleaning needs.
- ‘Tis The Season For Bonfires. Read Life Hacker’s “How To Build A Better Fire: Both Outdoors & In”
Having Fun In Fort Wayne
Events In Fort Wayne
- Thursday September 7-9 – Grabill Fair
- Saturday September 9 – YLNI Farmer’s Market
- Saturday September 9 – Brewed IN The Fort Craft Beer Festival at Headwaters Park
- Saturday September 9-10 – Fort Wayne Arts Festival at Jefferson Pointe
- Saturday September 9-10 – West Central Home & Garden Tour and ArtsFest
- Sunday September 10 – Be A Tourist In Your Hometown
- Sunday September 10 – North Anthony Corridor Block Party
- Friday September 15-16 – Middlewaves Music Festival at Headwaters Park
- Saturday September 16-17 – Johnny Appleseed Festival at Johnny Appleseed Park
- Tuesday September 19-23 – Bluffton Street Fair
- Saturday September 23 – Sip & Savor Wine Fest at Headwaters Park
- Saturday September 23 – Art This Way Art Crawl at Downtown Fort Wayne
- Sunday September 24 – Free Concert at Lakeside Park
- Friday September 29-30 – Fort4Fitness Fall Festival
- Friday September 29-October 1 – Lucky Duck Consignment Sale at Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
Sports Around Fort Wayne
Art and Music Around Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne Museum of Art
- Arts United of Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne Civic Theatre
- The Wunderkammer Company
- Jennifer Fort Art Gallery
- University of St. Francis Art Galleries
- Three Rivers Music Theatre
- Fort Wayne Philharmonic
- Let’s Comedy at CS3
- The Cinema Center
- C2G Music Hall
- The B-Side at One Lucky Guitar
- Fort Wayne Comedy Club
Random Fun Around Fort Wayne
- Riverfront Fort Wayne Historic Boat Tours
- Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo
- The Fort Wayne Astronomical Society (FREE public stargazing)
- Kickstart Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne Public Pools
- Fort Wayne Trails, Parks, and Greenway Finder
- Fort Wayne Outfitters & Bike Depot
- Historic Old Fort
- The Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory
The Referral Team
2901 Parnell Ave.
Referral’s Mission: To earn Customer Cheerleaders by creating clean, dry, and healthy homes and workplaces.
Confused when it comes to choosing a carpet cleaner? Who Can You Trust?
Download and Read the FREE ‘Consumers Guide To Choosing A Professional Cleaning Firm.’ Learn 6 costly carpet cleaning misconceptions and discover 21 mistakes even ‘smart people’ make when choosing a professional carpet cleaner.